what's your have-to-have food/etc...

..when you ''go back'' to your hometown? anything/restaurant/etc that isn't available in the city you currently reside? for me, everytime i am back in OKC, i HAVE to stop by a dunkindonuts and grab some chocolate glazed donuts!

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 8:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Whenever we go back to our hometown of Dubois, PA we have to stop by Calliari's bakery and get their bread (and also becuase its a long distance cousins shop). But their bread is absolutly fantastic.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 8:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• there was a little pizza place called Pizza Junction that i use to work at in high school. but they closed about a year ago. :'(
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Give me some Red Robin lol but in Seattle where I live there is an awesome place called Catfish Corner..... YUM!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I grew up here ,went away for college and grad school but accepted a job here sooo here we are.My 25 yr old is in the army and he has some specific places ,other than a list of mom made faves, a favorite Indian restaurant there are none in Afghan or Anchorage ,a small Tex-Mex restaurant ; there are a couple in Anchorage but not real Tex-Mex.Then there is a small Chinese restaurant and  an Italian restaurant we frequent with the family..He says Anchorage has good Asian and Italian but these feel like home to him

drfink

Answer by drfink at 9:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2010