Help! MIL trouble!

My mil is such a bitch and she is so fake! Shes never friendly to me or talks to me but her family was just in town and suddenly she was a different person in front of them. She acted like she was my best friend. I just smiled and was polite as usual. It makes me sick tho and my husband acts like shes wonderful. Im so uncomfortable around her and I get anxiety when I have to see her. How can I not feel like this anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• i feel ya .. but mine is aware of his mother being a B just gotta ignore it .. that is what ive had to do
    Anonymous

• You either deal with it or you you stay away from her.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• That's how it is with my sil, exactly, but I'm like you I just be polite and smile like nothings bothering me, but my husband is going to help with that, he is going to confront her and see what is the deal, and of course I will be right there with him, try that maybe if your hubby is willing?!
    momacowgirl

Answer by momacowgirl at 7:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• It is so much easier when your husband is behind you on a issue like this... I am a little blunt... i would probably call her out. Not in front of a large group... Dont want to make a scene... but I would say something like, "wow you are awfully friendly tonight."
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• stay away - that is what I do.... she will get the hint
    phoebe79

Answer by phoebe79 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2008