what was your first job?

i was a waitress at a pizza place in high school.

jennifer588

Asked by jennifer588 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Baby sat first and at 16 I worked part time in a drug store as a cashier. Loved that job because it was near a ampitheater, and in the summer some of the talent paid us a visit. I met Steve Tyler, Cher, Stevie Nicks, Phyllis Dillard, Sha Na Na. There were others I just can not remember them all.
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• i babysat some old ladies that lived next door to me. they were special needs and couldn't be alone so i babysat them when they were sleeping so my neighbor could go out and do whatever. i think i was a junior in hs or maybe a senior
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Babysitting when I was in grammar school and high school, but first real job was at Burger King in high school.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 8:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I started babysitting when I was about 13, and then my first job where I got a real paycheck, the kind the gov't. takes taxes out was at McDonald's.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I babysat, but my first real job with a pay check was in the kitchen of a convalescent home. That only lasted a month. Then I worked at a Pepperidge Farm Thrift store for a few years. I had to open the store, bring deposits to the bank, and close the store. Looking back, it was a lot of responsibility for a 16 year old!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I worked at the Movie house in high school. Loved it there!
    buggin4baby

Answer by buggin4baby at 8:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• neighborhood babysitter for two couples with infants. let's just say i made a lot of cashola for a couple summers!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• my first real job was burger king when i was 14 but when i was around 9 and 10, my mom was manager at a golf course / resturant and she used to let me "work" the snack shack and i would get tips from the guys golfing for it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I worked at hotel, taking out the trash and bringing down bags of laundry.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Dontes a pizza place by me its gone now but it was okay
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2010