Have u ever been on a trip if so where did u go?

I want to go to Jamaica and I need information. How much did it cost,how did u get it all planned up.Any information will be very helpful.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 8:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Travel

• go to a travel agent, or go to expedia or orbitz, they have live people to chat with you on the website
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• jamaica, cayman islands, bermuda, mexico, canada, england, scotland
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• We've taken the kids to Jamaica twice, both times to a place called Franklyn D. Resort. They have vacation nannies so you can get some alone time with your spouse, The last time was a loooong time ago, so the prices probably aren't anywhere near the same. I like to look around on expedia.com or travelocity.com and get some ideas. I think google the hotels themselves to find out more info.

If you want a travel agent, we used RascalsinParadise.com

If you are looking for more adult/without kids, then Hedonism might good - very much an adult/party place. There are also many, many places in between.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• That's what I want to do is travel
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I went to Reno Nevada last year and I didn't think I would have much fun. I was wrong I had the time of my life! I got to see Brett Michaels from Rock of Love, he played with his old band Poison. And got to see Cheech and Chong up in smoke reunion. And played slots and tables for 4 days sraight! lol. my husband and his best friend won a 4 day 3 night stay. We only ended up paying for our plane tickets in way in advance no more than $1,000. and our spendings... All togeather though it was probably 5 grand. Lots of fun!
    buggin4baby

Answer by buggin4baby at 8:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Don't know anything about Jamaca, sorry!
    I have been to Austria, Yugoslavia,Germany (Saltzberg)
    Chicago,West Virgina,Virgina Beach
    Would love to go to Jamaca...but me be broke mon! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• The problem with Jamaica is that most areas are unsafe for tourists to wander.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I haven't ever been on a trip like a huge vacation like you are talking. But how fun!!! We have just been to other states and Canada. Someday we hope to take a cruise, we don't even care where it is for the most part!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• havent been yet here a bump enjoy
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 3:20 AM on Aug. 29, 2010