Digital Cameras

My digital camera just recently died so I am shopping for another but there are sooo many to choose from. What kind do yo have? Why do you like it?

kuriequinn

Asked by kuriequinn at 8:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Shopping

• a camera should be picked by your lifestyle, I work at an electronics store and can't tell you how many people look at design and color and not what there using it for...are you gonna use it just to capture family, go to the beach, at games?! those things are important so you can get the right camera. I can help you if you want me to.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 8:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• i have the canon powershot, and i loooooooove it!!!!!!! my mom bought one, then i bought mine, then my sister, then my brother in law..and some friends as well..we all love it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• but i do agree, it depends what you use it for..we all just use it for takin pics of the kids..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• We have a Canon Rebel XT, bought about 3 and a half years ago, and we love it. cnet.com is a good place to get reviews and recommendations on digital cameras. We used cnet when researching a video camera recently.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• one of the most popular cameras right now is the fujifilm fine pix xp10. I'll send you a link...we recommend this one because you can use it anywhere and it's grat, even if you drop it, or worce get sand in it. Usually alot of people will end up getting a new camera after its fallen in sand because it does damage to the camera.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/FUJIFILM+-+FinePix+12.2-Megapixel+Digital+Camera+-+Blue/9766746.p?id=1218170030463&skuId=9766746

There are also different colors like, lime green, black and silver.

Good luck!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I have the Nikon Cool pix there is a ton of things you can do with that one I sooooo love it. I can take my fingers and move the pictures write on them I can't tell you how many settings it has like for Muesum, firworks etc.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Canon Rebel Xsi and a 12 MP kodak that was awesome when I bought it 3 years ago.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 9:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I just want a camera to use to take pics of family, family events, in the house, at the beach, vacations, etc. I like being able to change the shutter speed, that's the most complex thing I like doing. I like changing shutter speeds because it allows me to take better pics of the dogs at the beach. That and a decent zoom, optical and digital. Any help would be great.
    kuriequinn

Comment by kuriequinn (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Thanks all for your help!
    kuriequinn

Comment by kuriequinn (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2010