Am I the only one who can't stand Shrek?

I don't like that loud-mouthed donkey, and Princess Fiona and Shrek are just creepy. I'm glad my daughter doesn't want to see it.

Iamgr8teful

Asked by Iamgr8teful at 8:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't stand them either. And in some cases it's not the show itself it's the actor voicing them. I don't like Eddie Murphy for example. Never have so I refuse to see ANY movie he is in. Even if he's just a voice for an animated character. In the case of Shrek I just flat out don't like anything about it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:47 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Nope! my kid are not allowed to watch shrek
    munchkinaplenty

Answer by munchkinaplenty at 8:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• ohh i cant stand shrek!! i dont get what the big deal is over those movies!! i dont like them at all!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I LOVE Shrek and Donkey and Fiona and "kitty" and ALL the characters, They are adorable and they make me laugh...the humor for grown ups is just great! There is something so appealing about Shrek and he is a good guy. Its hard to find good guys nowdays! LOL.
    I take my grandkids to see all the Shreks and the Disney flms and Toy Story movies. I love them.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• SHREK ROCKS!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• YES! And I have always been a big fan of Mike Myers and Eddie Murphy. The movies DO rock! I can't understand why anyone would not allow their kids to see them!!! I mean....Shrek is not......satan. (I am thinking of Church Lady....Dana Carvey....)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2010