Anyone watch the epsidode of True Blood last night??

Another good show! :)
Do you think Bill and Sookie are going to get back together now?
Do you think Tara is going to be turned Vampire?
DO you think they will finally reveal to us what Sookie TRULY is? Or do you think shes just a telepath? This is the 2nd time shes been able to do that hand thing,lol.
Im such an addict of the show, I know.
WHat are your thoughts???ON the show..not me being an addict of it, LOL

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 9:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• Do you think Bill and Sookie are going to get back together now? I DON'T KNOW ... PREVIEWS WERE ODD

Do you think Tara is going to be turned Vampire? YES ... AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT WE ARE BEING LED TO BELIEVE ... SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING CHARACTERS ON THE SHOW. WISH THEY'D KILL HER OFF ALREADY.

DO you think they will finally reveal to us what Sookie TRULY is? Or do you think shes just a telepath? This is the 2nd time shes been able to do that hand thing,lol. SHE'S DEFINITELY MORE THAN HUMAN ... I HOPE THEY DO EXPLAIN IT.

What are your thoughts??? THIS SEASON IS PROVING TO BE INTERESTING ... SAM'S FAMILY IS TROUBLE ... JASON IS BITING OFF MORE THAN HE CAN CHEW
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I love Tara. She is not annoying. I am not sure if I want her being a vampire or not. I know what Sookie is from the books. I don't think they will get back together anytime soon. Not as long as Bill is under the kings control and Lorena is still alive.
    Shaylyn318

Answer by Shaylyn318 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Never watched it.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2010