i think im pregnant i had sex on the 9th and the 16th but ive been feeling sick to my stomach and peeing alot so dos that mean im pregnant

was hopeing someone could help

Tylersmom242002

Asked by Tylersmom242002 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only way to tell is to get a prego test at the store or at the drs.... if you can't afford that then go to DSHS and they will give you a test
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• You wouldn't actually really be "pregnant" yet...like it wouldn't have implanted really. You might be, but, your symptoms would be mostly emotional as opposed to physical.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• The only way to tell is by taking a pregnancy test. Good luck!

1happym0m

Answer by 1happym0m at 10:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Im 5 wks... i pee like every other hour... so no i think the peein a lot thing is bull.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I was nine months and still only pee'd maybe 3 or 4 times a day. LOL I never had any symptom because I don't really believe in some of them. I missed my period and finally got a tummy and felt him move. The only other thing I had was popping hips. And that is not psychological.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• If you had sex on the 9th and 16th of June.. Then you can test..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• well when i was pregnant with my son hes 3 now but i used to pee alot i dont no why but i had to pee all the time
    Tylersmom242002

Comment by Tylersmom242002 (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2010