I need to loose 10oLbs. tired of this baby weight plus! Is 6 months a reasonable amount of time to get it off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I think you should set smaller goals for yourself. I have about 50 I want to lose overall, but I'm doing it 10 lbs at a time, with no time schedule. I target for 1-2 lbs per week, which I am doing. I'm doing WW and working out. I've lost 15 so far in about 2 1/2 months. GL
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I definitely think 6 months is a good amount of time to try and lose 10lbs!
    ellagrace

Answer by ellagrace at 9:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It's been 9 months since I had a baby. It's hard for me to lose weight. Some days I lose weight some days I gain. It's alittle frustrating. But i have some mommies saying it takes up to a year or two for some women to lose it. So, i'm trying my best not to force myself to lose it right away but exercise in a right way though.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 9:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I lost 35 lbs in about 6 months once.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• oh, I thought it said 10! sorry, 100 is a lot to lose in that short time.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• 6 months is way too fast. If you do it, then you will just gain it back. It's also bad for your heart to lose and gain weight all the time. Yo yo dieting is also bad for you. Good luck! A good goal would be 2 lbs a week.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Thats a good time. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2010