I had my first doctors appointment...They called me back with my reasults. When i was pregnant w/my first daughter i was informed that im RH negitive. Now its a big factor cause my hormon level is lower that it should be. Im kinda scared becauce i know the RH Factor puts me at high risks for a miscarriage. I just dont know what to think right now? Im going in for my blood work tomorrow...Should i be worried? Please be honest!

mommyluv01

Asked by mommyluv01 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• honestly i think you should just relax and breathe lol try not to think the worse until you actually have a dr say ok this is what it is ... i wish you luck
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I'm RH neg. and as long as your DR is giving you the Rhogam shots when they are supposed to be given you should be fine. I have three kids and never had a problem. I did have one miscarriage but it had nothing to do with my RH factor. Good Luck.
    sweetie246

Answer by sweetie246 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• ok I am RH neg as well my 1st son came out just perfectly fine and his blood type is A postive as long as you get your RHOgam injections everything is fine. I go in 2 weeks to have my RHOgam injection with this baby. I was scared like you are at first and then I talked it over with my doctor. As long as you get the injection during pregnancy and then after the baby is born (depending on the blood type of your baby) everything should be fine. Both of our children are ok with no pregnancy scares or worries. I hope I have helped
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I am RH neg and I have three healthy handsome boys. Just take the shots they give you and relax sweety everything will be fine and you will have a beautiful baby here in the next few months. Oh and I am alos pregnant again with my 4th and so far this baby is fine too.
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Also if your hormone levels are low, they can give you progesterone supplements to up them. I had 2 miscarriages due to low hormone levels. The third time pregnant, the dr. started me on Prometrium the minute I found out I was pregnant and then sent me for bloodwork a couple days in a row to monitor my progesterone levels. It worked! Twice! So don't get to discouraged yet, there is some things that can be done for you.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My sister had that problem. Not to scare you more, she miscarried the first one, but that was because she didn't know about the RH problem. She got the shot and now has a beautiful little girl who will be 4 next month.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 8:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My hormone levels were low plus I am RH neg. I am 17 weeks and everything looks wonderful. They will give you some kind of progesterone to help you get your levels up. If you get the kind I get, you take it till your about 13 weeks along 3 times a day and later you will get the shot. All will be fine!!! good luck
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• 2nd baby and I am RH negative, you'll get a shot at 28 or so weeks and then after the baby is born then you may get another one if your blood types are different. Don't stress!
    sammorr

Answer by sammorr at 11:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2008