is it wrong that i feel a little idk bad ?

ok im 12 weeks pregnant and me and my bf are talking about getting married before we got pregnant he said around christmas time but now he says maybe wait til after the baby is born so the baby can be in the wedding pictures too .. i mean i like that idea i just i had my first without being married and now its gonna be the same is it wrong that i feel bad .. we both want to get married its just now most likely not til next summer :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was kind of hoping that I would marry my new BF first before having a baby with him, but about 4 months into our relationship birth control failed. He wasn't mad about it at all and got really excited. He told me he loved me and went to every doctor's appointment. We talked about marriage, but we used most of our money on the baby and remodeling his house. I told him I don't want anything really big, but he at least wants to get me a nice ring. I wouldn't worry about it. Once you have your baby it won't even matter if your married or not, because all you'll be able to think about is the baby.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i know i just lol i dont want to stay bf gf forever you know
    Anonymous

• well from what it says honey he just wants to wait for the baby .. i know i was there before too lol its will work out .. :D
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Get married now. You can plan a wedding in thirty days if you want to. It sounds like you want to be married before the baby is born. Frankly, the reason he is giving about the photos is kind of lame. Expect him to step up now and he likely will.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 10:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• On the birth certificate you last name will be different. You guys could go to the justice of peace and tie the knot and then have plenty of time to have a real wedding.
    sammorr

Answer by sammorr at 11:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• my parents were married but it has my moms maiden name on it cause thats what it asked for ... but yes i realy want us to before the baby is born i mean we have til april ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Oct. 3, 2008