what type/brand vitamins do you take? do you believe they work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Health

• I never used to think an of the vitamins I took worked. I never felt any different until I tried the naturemade brand liquid softgel (multi for her) It is supposedly formulated for easy absorbstion and s the first multi I've ever taken where I noticed a difference. I even tried the centrum chewables - and nothing (there was one a long time ago at trader joe's but they stopped making it)

I guess it's nit as complete as some other ones, but I think that just means my bady actually gets to use the one that are there. 23 "key" nutrient instead of however many centrum has. But it has all the important one I need - iron, calcium, folic acid D3, B12 etc.

It is the first one I'd ever recommend.
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 9:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Well, I used to take cheap "super center" ones.
    Then I started to work at GNC. I switched over to their brands. I notice they help me more.
    Also helps that 1-they're not made by a pharmaceutical company 2-i know they're tested 3-why would i buy supplements from a store who also sells me tires?

THere are some studies that show that most of the centrum and one a day vitamins end up in your septic system.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 10:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010