Lasik...what was your experience with this?

Please share. Does it also correct astigmatism? Anyone had an adverser reaction?

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Health

• My brother had it he was happy with it. I like my glasses so none for me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I had it done about 5 years ago, and I love it! The only problem I had was dry eyes for about 6 months after Lasik, but I haven't had any problems since. I'm not sure about it correcting astigmatism.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• You know I would love to have this done (well not love) but I would love to get up from bed and start my day instead of fumbling for my glasses. I am 46 and my eye dr. told me that it won't benefit me bc I will still need to wear glasses to read. Then again I have known her since 1990 so I am going to ask this question to my dd eye dr. (6yrs.old) He is a young dr. But hey I am sure things changed bc technology sure has so I have to check into it. My brother who is 42 had it done 5 years ago and he says he was very glad that he had the surgery done. His vision was as bad as mine maybe worse we both have/had very strong astigmatism. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My hubby had it done a few years ago... he says it;s the best thing he has ever done for himself! He didn't have any complications.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2010