after c-section bumps (tmi) adult content

I had a c-section a week ago and i noticed today that my vulva is pretty swollen and there are now little white bumps on that area. they are kind of sore. i am going in on wednesday to have my staples taken out, so i can ask about it then.. i was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else before and hoping someone knew what it could be.. i googled it, but couldnt find anything. sorry if this is TMI.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had a c-section and I didn't have anything like that. Hmm...I'm not sure. Ask your doctor when you go, and best of luck! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• White bumps or clear, blister like bumps? TMI- I ended up with blister like bumps, hundereds of tiny ones. After my c-section I became allergic to pads/tampons. Im not sure what about them I became allergic to, but if it touched my skin I would break out in what they considered "contact dermatitis". It can look several different ways. I would google "contact dermatitis" and see if its anything like what your experiencing.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 10:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010