Would you hang out with a mom after, you find out the type of business she owned was a store that sells adult toys online?

Tell the truth!

GSPOTmom

Asked by GSPOTmom at 7:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• she would still be my Mom, so yeah I would. Somebody's Mom or Dad is selling it, why not mine. I would say you go Ma..nah,jk..
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I don't think that would bother me. I don't think that would have any affect on what kind of person or mom she is.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Why wouldn't I? The business you're in doesn't determine the kind of person you are.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Are you really that shallow?  If you are, then do the other mom a favour and drop the friendship.  She doesn't need people like you dragging her down.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Sure I would..I'd likely ask her for a discount too..LOL
    Anonymous

• It wouldn't bother me. I'd probably buy something from her anyway! :)
    Anonymous

• yes
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yes I would for sure hang out with them. Heck hopefully I would get a discount on some sweet toys. :) When your man is gone for months on end out to sea those toys work wonders. :) I use to sell them and I think it would of really hurt me to have my friends not want to be friends just because of my business. It is something fun. There is nothing wrong with toys like that. Heck my family wanted to order stuff. :)
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• TY from me to you all....by the way.....I am the MOM with the business! Not the friend! NO...not that shallow! Gspotmom
    GSPOTmom

Answer by GSPOTmom at 8:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Why wouldn't I? If she is my friend why am I going to judge her what she does.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2008