angelbabybedding.com reviews?

Long story short... I'm expecting twins in a few months and I loved the idea of a hot pink camo nursery set.. After a few days of searching online I finally found it on a website called angelbabybedding.com

stupid me ordered two bedding sets (almost 300 dollars after shipping) without checking the reviews.. It's been two weeks and my product still hasent shipped..

If anyone has ever ordered off this website please tell me about your expierences

FITmama2B

Asked by FITmama2B at 10:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Shopping

• I had the worst experience with this company. I only wished I had read the bad reviews and taken the warnings before I placed my order. First of all, no matter how many times I tried, I could never get a hold of a real live person or get anyone to call me back from the messages I left on what sounded like a cell phone recording. When I originally placed my order, there was no mention of the product being on back order or not in stock.
    krauseboys

Answer by krauseboys at 11:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• So I waited, and I waited and I waited. After a month had passed, I tried to email to find out what was going on. I received a short reply that told me to go look at the shipping instructions from when I placed the order. I sent another email over the next couple of weeks and left a couple messages as well. I placed my order on May 4th, and 7 weeks later was told the order had been cancelled and was given a refund. What a waste of time! We really wanted to start painting the nursery but everything was waiting on the bedding for the colors. The very same day it was cancelled I placed my order for the same products with babysupermall.com and was told it would arrive by the end of the week. I will never waste my time with Angel Baby Bedding again.
    this a review i had found, it is not my own.
    krauseboys

Answer by krauseboys at 11:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2010