Anyone else in love with their IUD?

About six months after the twins were born, I asked the doctor about a more effective BC. I was given the 5 year IUD. I love, love, love it. I am going to have a new one put in next year! Anyone else using IUD for birth control?

2Toddlers2Teens

Asked by 2Toddlers2Teens at 10:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in

• mine came out without me realizing it and i ended up pregnant. also my friend had one and it moved into her hip bone and she needed surgery to remove it...we both only had them for about 5 months
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• me me me! I love mine! Only had if for 8 months so far... I have paraguard (last ten years)... still no period pp but, I'm still BF BUT it could be b/c of the IUD too I dunno... only bad thing is I think it's effected my weight a little bit (hard to lose) but, who knows... I could probably eat less/exercise more.
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• i love mine bc it took away my period and i am not scared of getting pregnant again. i hated it when it was getting put in...... that hurt so much! not looking forward to when i have to get it replaced
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010