why are relationships easier as daters instaed of spouses?

everything does change when you get married but why

size_sexi_diva

Asked by size_sexi_diva at 10:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• u live with the person verses just dating them and seeing them when you can. with a spouse you see everyday and the dates kind of stop
    krauseboys

Answer by krauseboys at 10:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• LOL! Ain't that the truth! Because if we knew their true identities, we would never get married~~
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I'd have to disagree. The relationship is just different, you have more important things to discuss (kids, house payments, long term goals...). When you're dating you're more worried about compatibility and less worried about all other aspects of life. I am much happier mairred and knowing that I have a wonderful man committed to me. I find my life less stressful knowing that he is their to support me and be my best friend. Dating is fun, but life is much more fulfulling now!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I think it changes because people get comfortable and no longer stay on their best behavior. Sometimes thats fine and people learn to love the good & the bad things/habits the other person does, other times it doesnt work out
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Well, the newness wears off for one.
    You don't have to impress one another because you have one another.
    You know that both of you will get jiggy at some point.
    You also both get comfortable with one another or the man usually does first. lol

Men always put on the charm and the show. They do what they can kind of like fishing were the fish and they
    know exact bait to put on the hook then they reel us in. lol
    Dannille33

Answer by Dannille33 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• In the beginning of every relationship we hide our secrets and try to be a better person... through time it fades off, and our lazy, nose picking, livingroom farting, true self appears.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 11:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Marriage is hard work and committment. Dating is fun and games like krauseboys said you can see them when you want and it's still exciting. It's not exciting to see them on the toilet or see their dirty underwear on the floor!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• When you are dating. You are both actively trying to woo on another. You work to make the other want you. Both parties try to make an impression. Both parties do their best to show the other that "Hey.. I'm the ONE.. I'm the one you want to spend the rest of your life with". And they work hard and make an effort to show that in their actions.

Many people forget that when they get married. I know my husband and I did the first few years we were married. We like so many others, mistakenly believed that we had "caught" one another, that we didn't need to do those things any more.KWIM? That whole attitude of "why do I need to impress him/her, we're already married. I know they love me, I love them.. That's all that matters now."

What my husband and I learned the hard way many years ago. Was that those things, matter just as much, if not more in a long term relationship. Those things have to continue through the years.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• easy no one has to deal with the in betweens
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 11:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Because when two people are married they have to share the responsibilities of that marriage. When you date he has his responsibilities and you have yours. There is no comparrison really.
    MamaNiecey

Answer by MamaNiecey at 11:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2010