how would u react if your boyfriend left you cause he says u were to busy?

im a single mom of 3 and full time student. my now ex bf lives 45 min away and works full time and has his DD on the weekends plus he races RC cars 3x a week. he broke up with me today cause i "ignore" his text during the day, i shut my phone off while im in school, my sitter has the school# in case of emergency. he also expects me to text him all night or go out to the races with him every time he goes, i have to study and besides they dont get over till 1 am, my kids go to bed @9p and i have to be up @7a. he lives with his parents so they pay all the bills, cook, clean ect, im doing all of that on my own, so i only see him on the weekends. maybe im wrong but i see it is i had a life b4 him and i shouldnt have to drop everything to make time for him, he wouldnt give up racing to hang with me. we known each other 9yrs and we dated 3mth. i think he found someone else already cause he said he is wanting to find another gf.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Me personally.

If I had only been dating him for 3 months.

My reaction would be "See you then". A woman that has as much on her plate as you do. Has no time for someone who wants to be that trifling.. Really. A woman in your position (hell ANY woman) needs: love, support, understanding, and a man that will know accept and understand that you have things in life that you need to do and things you need to accomplish.. Any man that can not be or do those things. Is not worth the time, energy or effort that would be needed to keep them happy.

If he found someone else. Good. Let some other woman who doesn't have anything better to do be at his beck and call when he wants her to be. You are a woman on the move. A woman with a goal. You've got better things to do with yourself and your time.

Moving on to bigger and better things, is what I'd be doing....
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• sounds like a jerk you are better off work on that degree and take care of those kiddos any guy worth it will respect that
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Forget him. He either accepts you for who you are or he doesn't. He knew the way your life was before you started dating and he can't expect that all to change just because he wants it to.

Kids, work and school ALL come before "love life".
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Well he sounds a bit immature, not to mention the fact that he still lives with his parents (ick).....I guess MY reaction would probably be indifference. You ARE busy with your own stuff, he's busy with his stuff and there's no compromise.......
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• i wouldnt care especially if im not going to stop doing what im doing anyway and besides he already found someone else on the side before this and just needed an excuse to leave you
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 11:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Sounds like he needs a little growing up to do. You need to find yourself someone more mature and understand that he isn't always going to be first and other things are more important then racing.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• OK, sorry i didn't read the whole question. I stopped when I saw you are a single mom of 3 and a full time student and your BF lives 45 minutes away. AND he's whining because you don't have enough time!! PLEASE, What a baby !!!! OK, I went back and read the whole thing. He is an asshole and a whiney little bastard. Well, that's how I see it. You don't need him and his drama. Do the great job that you have been doing and forget about that loser.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Be thankful the jerk is gone. Now find a nice guy who understands you and your needs

Answer by admckenzie at 11:45 PM on Jul. 19, 2010