Your First memories...

What are some of your first and favorite memories of you and your SO when you first started dating.

Mine would be when my husband (boyfriend back then) would always hold me and at night when he stayed at my apartment we'll stay up all night talking.

When ever I was upset he'll hold me and kiss my tears away.

I miss the man I feel in love with and married.... Now my husband is just an ass and doesnt even do any of those things anymore, but I keep holding onto this memories hoping he'll go back to the man he was.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• My first memories...

Well, we talked online alot and then we went on a date geo caching... LOVE IT! IT was the best date I had ever been on.

Most unique as well. Most women would be like ... eww no way. I am tom boyish so I was happy.

It was nice because it rained be we were walking under the tree's most of the time so we didn't get wet.

He took my picture when I found a cache and he said I looked angelic. (how sweet)

Then he offered to take me to a theme park same day or the state fair. I said nah lets do more geo caching so we did.
    Then we ate and went to my house ... He was so nice, but funny.

Our second date we took the kids to the state fair and silly mean sprained my ankle badly. He lied to them and told them he was my husband. I knew him like a 2 weeks. LOL

He is sweet and caring but he's a gammer now and he fails to show me attention .. He's a bratty kid I call him but one day
    Dannille33

Answer by Dannille33 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My all time favorite memory would be to stay up later then we should have. Playing Guess That Tune. We would take turns singing a verse of whatever was in our heads and the other person would have to guess. I also liked the late night make out sessions. We dont act like we did when we first got together. Our lives just got busy after children. But I still love him and we still have fun together.
    cthrush82

Answer by cthrush82 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• i know what you mean. my SO was always so happy when we first met. he always wanted to be with me, and was just always ready to do anything. he would go out of his way to do whatever i wanted wether he was sick or whatever. he turned into a pretty big asshole for a while now, but after a few break ups and things like that, i think i might be getting the old him back.. just hope it stays that way and actually happens.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My favorite memory is when he took me to the Toby Keith concert here in town. He's NOT a country guy and he went just to take me!! It was our first real date.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I miss how we used to cuddle together in bed at night and talk before falling asleep. We sometimes tickled each other and laughed our asses off. Now it's rare that we even go to bed at the same time.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• He used to walk me to my car and we didn't want to say goodnight, so we would sit outside for at least an hour talking :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• We didn't go geo caching but we were always outside. My first memories are of being in the woods together, we lived near mountains. It was so unbelievably quiet there. Just us. We still do things like that together. We still enjoy our bond.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Dannille, you sprained your ankle & who did he tell yall were married to?

My memories,,,I'll get back to it. This is a very thought provoking question.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• mine took me mud slingin..in his truck..it was just us and if we got stuck we were on our own to get out...we have been buried up to the windows on a 4 wheel drive blazer on christmas night...lol that was a trip

another fav was when he used to take me fishin in the river..our boat was slick with the water and was real close so i could lay on my stomach on the bow and let my hands trickle in the water as we moved down river...it was sooo relaxing we could just talk and spend time together so quiet and peaceful

he took me camping on the beach every weekend when we first started dating...we would leave on fridays when i got out of school drive for 2 hours to a beach way outta the way bc we live 30mins from the beach and turn our phones off so we were all alone all weekend..on the beach just us and the waves crashing...

my hubby is not mean to me or does not ignore me we just dont have time for the simple things now :(
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• We met for a one night stand so our relationship started for sex and it still is going on strong sexually. He's the most fun guy I've ever been with sexually speaking. He is NOT big on touchy feeling stuff though. No holding and talking or drying of tears. He doesn't know how to deal with that so he stays far away from anything to do with feelings! lol He's such a big baby!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2010