DOES PRENATAL PILLS HELP YOU GET PREGNANT FASTER.?

Soon2bemom16

Asked by Soon2bemom16 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No, they just help your body prepare for a baby to grow in your body.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• You can take them before your are pregnant but definitely recommended to take while pregnant.. They are just extra strength vitamins.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I don't think so. I would ask your doc but I think they are just taken so when your preg your child gets all the vitamins it needs as well as you. More so Folic Acid.
    Dannille33

Answer by Dannille33 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• They dont help you get preggo but I know it is recommended to take them if you are trying because it is better for the baby when it is conceived
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I believe they are just more potent vitamins. They have extra iron I know that. So it couldn't hurt.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• They are just vitamins. they are not fertility pills. They say its good to take prenatal pills even AFTER giving birth or even if youre not trying, simply because they are full of all the necessary vitamins women need for their constantly changing bodies.
    Jacquelinesmama

Answer by Jacquelinesmama at 12:40 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I wish!!!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• No, but they help prevent birth defects, especially if you're taking them before you get pregnant. And then while you're pregnant, they help make sure you have enough nutrients for you and your baby (the same is true after you give birth if you're breastfeeding).
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 1:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2010