How many did this happen to?

Your mother in law was so sweet and inviting.
She was kind and pleasant. She went places, and helped out
when she could. Then boom you got married and she turned in the
EVIL MOTHER IN LAW...... And now she wont say a word to you.
She acts as if you are invisible or something.
This is how my mother in law is. hows yours?

Dannille33

Asked by Dannille33 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ha my mother in law is not in our lives by my husbands choice... Shes a very nasty person and as soon as we started having children my husband pushed her from our lives... Saying he is not giving her the chance to hurt our girls...
    my4pinkroses

Answer by my4pinkroses at 8:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• mine was like that from day one..full fledge horns and all...she just forgot her cape and pitchfork!!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• NOPE! i LOVE my mother in law! she is the best! she tells me all the time i am the daughter she never had and she would hate to loose me, and if for some unknown reason something would happen to her son and i she wants a relationship with me! LOVE LOVE LOVE her! she helps when she can and i know i can go to her for everything!

However, if i ever have a boy i would like that...the saying is a daughter is your daughter and a friend for life but a son is only a son until he takes a wife :(
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• did you make her mad? lol never happened to me thank god
    delialayla

Answer by delialayla at 11:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My Mother in law had alsheimers when I met my Husband. So I don't know? I didn't get the chance to really know her.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My MiL was an evil bitch, TILL the day I got married and pregnant. Now, she's the best MiL in the world.
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 11:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My mother in law is okay. She lives about a 16 hour car drive away so yeah, it goes pretty good with us for the most part. I have a friend whos future(at the time) mother in law was so kind and sweet and just loved my friend. Then she got married to her son and all hell broke loose at the wedding from my understanding. My friend's mom and her mother in law got into it so bad that they can no longer have both families together for like a family dinner. The two mothers are not even allowed any where near one another. What a way to start a marriage, they have only been married for less than 9 months.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Mine was pretty accepting and nice, wanted to do thing with me, still does, but now that we're married she's whiny, she's over sensitive, she's alone- divorced and both her boys are married now with their own families so she's kinda manipulative, and likes to give guilt trips to both her sons for not coming over and constantly doing things for her. She's not mean or anything, just annoying.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 11:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I didn't make her mad.. really.
    Ya know it was strange at our wedding we were hugging people and releasing them. She hugged me and released me but whispered.. "DONT HURT MY SON"
    Crazy though .. No I haven't done anything but help her. If she said jump I would. But I don't know what happened. Maybe his brother and the gf' he has ... that well ... don't get me started. I think my MIL prefers women with bad habbits of all kinds. All the kinds you can think of and then some. She's best friends with her even after she had her kids taken away 2 times. I bought the clothes for them .. Ok.. anyway ... nope I am nice.
    Dannille33

Comment by Dannille33 (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• My ex-MIL I couldn't stand her. I never did anything right, yet she could never tell me anything to my face. She always left me notes about how to do things after my daughter was born. She even talked bad about me behind my back. I am so thankful she isn't my MIL anymore. Now, someone else gets to put up with her.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:31 AM on Jul. 20, 2010