what size, brand, type (plasma,LCD, standard/regular)of tv do you own and where is it located in your home.... please no preaching (i dont look,none in kids....)

how many do you own and do you plan to upgrade/ downgrade and how soon

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 11:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 2 HPs, 42 inch... would like to get a small flat screen for kitchen
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• oh they're plasmas
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• We have a flat screen 27inch in the living room, and a 19in in our bedroom, we don't have cable though, so we just watch the 2 stations that come in or movies on it sometimes. The kids were getting too hooked and it was summer and we were trying to save money too so we scrapped that extra bill. I must say I really don't even miss it. The couple shows I like I can watch on my laptop on hulu.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 11:41 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• 52 in plasma samsung in the living room, and a 34inch regular old tv, toshiba, in my bedroom..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• 52 inch in our living room, samsung flat screen. I wanted kitchen cabinets and my hubby wanted a tv that was the only way to get them :) LOL i want a flat pannel and hang it on the way to make more room in my living room though!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• 48 inch flatscreen plasma in the living room, and we have a 37 inch CRT that we need to put in our bedroom, but its up a set of spiral stairs and I don't know that I can carry it up there. My son owns a 20 inch CRT that is still in storage from when we moved a few months ago. We haven't taken it out and he hasn't asked for it yet, so I am riding that out I think.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• We have three old, standard TVs, one in living room, one in our bedroom, one in kid's room. They have lasted a long time and still work well.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Oh, Brands are RCA and Insignia - the Best Buy brand and that thing is extremely heavy so I can never rearrange the living room anymore.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I have a Sony flat screen 32 inches. I want a bigger one for my living room. I have a regular one in the living room and kids room.
    Anonymous

• Sorry I did not mean to go anno
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2010