CAN A PERSON GET PREGNANT 1 DAY AFTER A PERIOD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can. It's suppose to be a little harder but it can still happen
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i did with my first
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• "a person" = a woman can ALWAYS get pregnant. before their period, during and after.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yes. You can get pregnant any day of the year - before, during or after your period. You are more LIKELY to get pregnant during the middle of your cycle but your chances during the rest of your cycle are never, ever 0.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Seriously, this is the second question like this. If you are having unprotected sex.....you can get pregnant......anytime.
    Anonymous

• Even if you are having protected sex you can get pregnant at any time. Nothing is 100%.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 9:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Oh yeah. I had sex the day after my period ended and I got pregnant. It was the only time I had sex within a 3 month time frame. My son is now 8 years old :)
    legalmom343

Answer by legalmom343 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Clarification here: You can get pregnant at any time as long as you ovulate! Go pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler for a real understanding of YOUR personal cycles.

I, fo one, know that I CANNOT get pregnant the day after my period...my cycles are too long.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:58 AM on Oct. 2, 2008