special k diet??

ok so has anyone tried the special k diet or know of anyone that has and if so what were the results? i am fixing to try it along with exercise and just wanted to know if it might actually work

momof4onesApup

Asked by momof4onesApup at 11:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I tried it and lost 6 pounds the chocolate bars are delicious.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• how long did it take to loos the weight and i actually had one of the chocolate snack bars tonight and it was actually good lol not like some other diet bars
    momof4onesApup

Comment by momof4onesApup (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• special k diet is just a fad gimmic- don't fall for it. Just another way to try and get you to buy more special k products. Diet products are JUNK- full of EMPTY carbs, chemicals, and preservatives. Seriously- look at the ingredients on that special k bar- can you pronounce them all? You are what you eat.

Move for a min of 30 mins a day, cut out white sugary and starchy foods, eat whole grains, fruits and veggies (more veggies then anything), and lean meats. I have lost baby weight 3xs (3 kidos- 40-50 lbs lost each). The biggest thing is to focus on your program and not the results- meaning if you fine tune your eating and get in the habit of moving then the results WILL happen. Gradual is really best because it is permanent. I could go on a crash diet this week and lose 5 pounds, then next week end up gaining 7 when I go back to the way I used to eat.

natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 8:53 AM on Jul. 20, 2010