do you wear your hair down or in a pony tail more??

i always have mine pulled back in a bun..it takes to much time to wear it down..i have frizzy hair, so it needs to be straightened...i wish i had nice hair!!

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have worn my hair in a ponytail pretty much since I had my son 5 years ago. The only time I wear it down is when I take pictures and then it goes right back up lol.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Always in a pony - I just need to get my head shaved - LOL!!!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• down

Answer by admckenzie at 11:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I am with you on that one! I have same problem! I grow it out for summer so i can throw it up for the pool, then i like to cut it through winter so i have to fix it! dumb i know but i hate looking fumpy ALL the time! i hate people with perfect hair :) LOL and when i do fix it i have little fly aways everywhere from straightening it ALL the time!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I have frizzy hair, never used to until I started messing with it. Now unless I want to take the time to straighten it it is either in a pony or a little bun. I even got it cut thinking it would help but now that it is growing out I'm putting it back up again. :(
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Yep, I'm the same , It's frizzy so I wear it in a bun or a clip or a ponytail.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I wear it down more. I had a lot of jobs when I was younger where I had to put my hair up so I like it down. If it's up either I feel like it's dirt or it's horriably hot.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I have it up most of the time unless we are going somewhere nice and cool but this heat here in TX omg and with kids!!!... I don't want nothing in my face it will really put me in a grouchy mood for sure. Not to mention sometimes I get those stupid thinest on the sides of my head it's embarrassing I guess due to pulling my hair up all of the time. I don't remember having this much problem too until I started to do this. Sometimes it too damn hot not to... Ugh! Oh and I sweat so bad too :(
    Sorry just venting :/
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I hardly ever have my hair down anymore...always in a ponytail
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:12 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I usually wear my hair down, washing it only every other day. The day I wash it I put in a little Bedhead Superstar and do a blow out with a large round brush then the next day I use Redken 22 Hotsets and use hot rollers for a "sexy bedroom" look. Although... this summer has been rediculously hot and humid so I've needed to wash it more and I've rocked a pony tail a few times recently (using a little Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum to prevent frizz).
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:23 AM on Jul. 20, 2010