WHATS A FASTER WAT TO GET PREGNANT.? IM NEW TO THIS

Soon2bemom16

Asked by Soon2bemom16 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• First be sure of what you are doing....
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 11:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BE SURE OF WHAT IM DOING.?
    Soon2bemom16

Comment by Soon2bemom16 (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Fast way to get pregnant..

-Have Sex
    -if your infertile , talk to your doctor.. Or do what I did and I tok Vitex for 3 months and then was pregnant
    -Time your sex with when you conceive

IS that what your asking?
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 11:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• It sounds like you're a 16 yr old girl that is trying everything she can to get pregnant. I may be wrong, but that's a very heavy decision. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 11:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Have unprotected sex when you are ovulating
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• how will i know when im ovulating
    Soon2bemom16

Comment by Soon2bemom16 (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Why do you want to get pregnant so urgently? Do some research, learn about your body and how it all works, and you will be able to figure it out. Your life is probably about to get extremely complicated. Best of luck to you, I hope you have some support and a plan. You may be about to make a very big mistake. Take a step back and think about your decisions. Babies will always love you, but they are very hard work and deserve to be brought into a secure home. I'll be praying for you.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 12:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Are you really 16? I was terrified of becoming pregnant at 16.. and so I assumed all girls were.. but actually, my sister in law got pregnant on purpose at that age. She is now 25, sitting at home with three kids to three different men. When her first child turned 4.. she was still throwing the most horrible tantrums in public.. and continued doing that until 6. She is now married and happy, but I bet if you asked her now, she would have waited to have that first child.
    The boyfriend she was with ended up being worthless... didn't stay with her or help her with the child at all. She was alone and was unable to go to college... which she didn't want to do in highschool... but later on discovered her desire to attend.
    Really think it through before you get pregnant, because once you are pregnant, there's no going back.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:34 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• ok listen up i asked you guys one question & i intended on you guys answerinqq it. if i really wanted your opinon on how old i am adn what happenes to younqq qirls i would have asked because to be honest some of these young teen moms are way better moms than the older woman havinqq babies.so mind ur bussiness answer the question or dont answer it at all
    Soon2bemom16

Comment by Soon2bemom16 (original poster) at 8:04 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• We're just trying to help and save you from yourself. We're moms, we know the gravity of the decision you're making, and it's a big mistake. When I was 16 I was impulsive, and I was stubborn and nobody could tell me anything because I thought I knew it all, but is just how 16 yr olds are. You're not thinking clearly and you're about to make a choice that you'll regret someday, and you're about to take away your own "happily ever after" on purpose and it's sad. It's not going to help you keep a guy, and its not fair to have a baby right now if you just want someone to love you or any other reason. Don't you want to someday meet the man of your dreams, fall in love, get married and then have kids, and live happily ever after? It's kind of every little girls dream, and it can happen, but not if you do this, it's going to get very complicated and to shortchange a new baby which really isn't fair to him/her. This is a big deal.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 8:35 AM on Jul. 20, 2010