Have you ever been in the hospital overnight?

Besides when you gave birth?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 12:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, most recently I had an eye removed, so that was an overnight stay. Then before that I had my tubes tied and they couldn't do it laprascopically, so another overnighter. I also had to stay overnight when I had my miscarriage and needed a D&C due to hemmorhaging. I went in at about 8 pm, had the D&C in the wee hours of the morning and spent the rest of the night in observation, just to make sure I wasn't bleeding heavily anymore. Aside from those and when I had my babies everything else was just day surgeries (gall bladder, ablation).
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• lol, I was going to say, only to have multiple babies...hahaha. so no.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yes... I have been hospitalized a couple of times because of my Bi-Polar condition.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• no
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• yes i have been in the hospital overnight over 5 times, surgeries, young children i would not leave there alone and other problems, i do not want to mention.
    krauseboys

Answer by krauseboys at 12:02 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• When I had my appendix removed and when I had children. I hate being in the hospital and everytime a nurse or doctor came in a was begging to go home.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:08 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• More time than I like to count. When I'm in for more than two days, I get emotional. I didn't realize it until my daughter told me. I can't help it though, I just want to be at home.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:10 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• When I was a baby (maybe 9 months old) I spend a week in the hospital..

and when I was 8 months pregnant with my DD I was in a car wreck from a drug driver blowing through a stop sign, and totalled my car. I had to stay two nights (the night I got there, since I was still working, and was on midnight shift, I didn't get there until 11 or 12 at night, and one extra night to run tests to make sure me and baby were okay).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:12 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yes. I've been hospitalized many times overnight (and then some) for foot surgeries, blood clot, asthma attack and detox.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Well, I have a plethora of health issues so yes, I've had the distinct pleasure (or lack thereof), of being a guest at a local hospital for several nights on more than one occasion. And yes, the food was less than desirable.
    SouthernLady7

Answer by SouthernLady7 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2010