Do you need a hug today?

Take your right hand, place it on your left shoulder; now take your left hand, and place it on your right shoulder; and sque-e-e-e-e-eze! You just got a big hug from the deep south! Also, you need to know that there's nothing so big that you can't handle it! The situation may take a while to figure out but you can do it!

SouthernLady7

Asked by SouthernLady7 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Thanks. I had to step away from here for a couple of days. I had a mom accuse me of having been scrapped(her words, she meant abortion) too many times because of my screenname. I assure I have never had an abortion. It really hurt b/c I just had tests done for cervical cancer.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Thanks for the hug, and I will send you one back, you probably need one too. God Bless!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:08 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I bumped ya. Your posts are always so positive and kind. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:05 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• awe..thankyou...yes I did need a hug today and heres one for you{{{{{{Southern Lady}}}}}}}}}...from one southern lady to another.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• yes but from my hubby as he is always reluctant to get physical(sex not included)
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Awwww... Thank you for the big hug,Momma! My grandmother was from the South, and used to ask for a hug by saying " Come here and let me hug your neck". And she didn't say "I love you", she said " I love you so good!" I miss her.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• If you say so SouthernLady7. I'm not so sure about that theory. I have needed a hug for days now. Thanks!
    MamaNiecey

Answer by MamaNiecey at 12:06 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Thank you Southernlady. Very nice of you!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I wanna hug!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Thanks!! I needed that hug. I just got back from watching my 19yo swear in to the Army and saing "see ya later" to him. He's on a plane to GA as I type. The house seems soooo quiet without him here!

(((HUGS)))) back at ya!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 20, 2010