Weird breast question adult content

I noticed yesterday a lot of tenderness in my breasts and when I took a shower, my milk ducts were white. This has happened once before and it went away before I could figure out what it was. I'm going to do a little of my own research because I assume it's hormonal changes or something, but I just wanted to find out if anybody else has had this happen, too. (I don't know if it matters, but I breastfed my son.)

nemiller

Asked by nemiller at 12:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Health

• might be a yeast infection
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Are you still breastfeeding? If not, how long ago did you stop? If it goes away then I wouldn't worry about it, but if it persists for more than a couple days, I would go see my doctor.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Ductal yeast infection - check out the La Leche League website
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i haven't nursed in 15 months. i'm gonna talk to my doctor, just because this is the second time it's happened and my boobs kinda hurt. at the very least, i can figure out what's NOT going on and go from there. thanks for the answers!
    nemiller

Comment by nemiller (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2010