??

Ok so my husband and I have been trying to get pregg for almost 2 yrs and I know some ppl say they can feel when they ovulate and stuff. IDK what this is that I have been feeling if its me ovulating or could I be pregg? But I have been throwing up for about a week now yesterday I almost fainted and I have been having this 'butterfly' feeling. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 12:42 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you missed your period and/or taken a test?
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:46 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Have you tried a test? They have those ovulation test. I've never felt when I was ovulating I just know I ovulate 2 weeks after my period. Maybe try a PT test first then an ovulation test. GL
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would say its definatley a possibility that you could be pregnant. When was your last mp? Good luck, and take a pregnancy test you never know!!
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Im kind of afraid to take the PT bc i dont want another negative. My period was a few weeks ago so no it hasnt missed and thats kind of why I thought I could be ovulating.
    vjoaquin

Comment by vjoaquin (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• maybe mama, again try those ovulation test you can even pick those up from the dollar store and they worked. It worked for my friend when she was wanted to have a baby after 3 yrs of trying. Worked the 2nd time she tried it. Maybe wait a couple more weeks to see if your period comes. I know waiting must be hard but the only way your going to find out is taking a test and thats hard too.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• If u missed ur period,take a prego test.
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2010