9 Weeks pregnant. Confused about symptoms?

So im 9 weeks pregnant as of yesterday. I don't have my first appt for another couple weeks. I've been ttc for almost a year when i got my bfp. I was on clomid for 4 months. I'm not sure if this is normal or not but for over a week now it feels like my uterus is very large. I've read online that at this point in pregnancy your uterus is about to your belly button. At this point my uterus is much farther up than my belly button and rock hard. Is this normal? I know it is later in pregnancy but im only 9 weeks. Could I have multiples or be farther along or what should I think? I have had other normal pregnancy symptoms. Although with my first pregnancy I had none. Ive had severe breast tenderness, morning sickness, headaches.. any ideas?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Actually, at 9 weeks yoru uterus is still INSIDE your pelvis. It shouldn't be anywhere near your belly button yet. You're feeling something else, probably your intestines.

Everything else sounds normal :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 20, 2010