• In the Spotlight:

Is it love when u can't live with them,but u can't live without them either?

I am unhappy when he's here,and unhappy when he's gone WTH.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 12:45 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• No. It sounds more like you're in love with being in love and desired by someone. Real love comes with intimacy and commitment.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:49 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• loving someone is loving yourself...truely loving someone means being able to say good bye knowing if it was meant to be it will work out at another time.

when you can't live without..it is addiction to that person...being addicted means you will be with that person no matter what. no matter how bad it is for you...you WANT..NEED that person
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:51 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I never thought about it like that. Well with all that said." I have never been in love.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• NO,i disagree with Ewadun. I experience this same thing in my relationship, but i have been with him for almost 9 yrs and also dated in high school. so we have a long history together. 2 b honest with you, i think u should look for a book called " i hate you! Dont leave me." and it will give you a better understanding of yourself. its small but im sure u will find yourself understanding yourself alot more about the way you feel. In short, its a feeling i dont think u can help. Sometimes, some ppl are hard to please due to alot of insecurities, phobias, etc. We love with our hearts of gold, but get hurt very easy and retreat into seclusion and believe we dont need anyone. We have a deep desire to be loved, but we dont know what real love is. I questioned my relationship for a long time. still do. i love him to death, but alot of times i just hate him. but i cant see myself w/o him. its hard to deal w. please read the book.
    summerdawn3

Answer by summerdawn3 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• That's it u described it to a T
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 12:59 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Thank you for the question. What a in sight summerdawn3 Thanks again.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 3:42 AM on Jul. 20, 2010