What should I expect?

My son will be starting preschool in a few weeks. It will only be part day but 5 days a week. Can you tell me if there is anything to expect or prepare for?

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 12:57 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• it depends on the Preschool hun. . . even most Kindergartens vary from class to district the schools are in. . .Preschool can be like an over glorified daycare depending.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 1:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Expect your child to pick up other children's habits, good and bad. But you should know that your children should come home from preschool in good condition. They should be clean, and alert. Something to think about since he is only going half day too, unless they specify that he will get a snack or lunch or something, it wouldn't be a bad idea to take something with you for a snack when you pick him up,
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Mom1 I did ask about the snack thing and when I would be picking him up is right when lunch is over. Thank you both!
    vjoaquin

Comment by vjoaquin (original poster) at 1:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• What kind of a program is this?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2010