wht are the odds their would be a girl with the exact same name as me to a T born in 1991

but she lives in MO and ive never been their i almost didnt get a job cos when they ran my background she popped up! with armed something and something endangering a child! and more! this girl is either 19 like me or 18 and she has felonies! and we have the exact exact same name except i spell my middle name Gabrielle and she spells her Gabriell.. i mean i was a trouble maker but never anything big!

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 1:12 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There's another lady near where i use to live with the same name as me. we went to the same massage place and they always got us mixed up. she lived down the street from me! Kinda creepy. Yours is a little weirder since she has gotten in serious trouble.I hope there's no future mix ups.
    calilove33

Answer by calilove33 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Well, there are a lot of people in our world. And Rachel is a fairly common name. Is your last name excruciatingly unique?
    JacyB

Answer by JacyB at 1:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• that happened to me, I've never been in trouble EVER, never even been suspended. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time and a cop asked for my ID I didn't have it on me so he ran my name and then asked me to turn around and took me downtown, I was so scared and didn't understand, I kept telling them I didn't do anything but they said I had an outstanding warrant for drugs!! They were gonna book me and ran my fingerprints and it was clear that it wasn't me, then I had to prove who I was because they thought I had stolen this girls identity but I told them it was mine. So they asked me alot of questions, the good thing is that I was a foster kid and they were able to call my former Social Worker, she identified me as me and they let me go, they flagged my name and said that I would always need to have an ID with me, so I go through alot to get a job and prove who I am...it sucks. I'd file for Identity theft if I were you.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• my last name is, well, put it this way, the only people with my last name that live in all of north america here are my family..all the others live in austria or there abouts...and yaa when i was younger i got into some police troubles..i was the black sheep of the family..so one day when i was going to look for a job, i decided to go to the police station and do a background check on myself, just to see what would pop up with my potential emplyer was so do one on me..and the lady at the counter was like hmmmm..and i said 'hmm??!!??!! whats wrong??' and she replied ohh i have someone else in my system with your last name..and im like whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaatt???? whooo????!!!! but she wasnt allowed to tell me..so it reallllllllly got me wondering..that was a couple years ago, and i still dont know who it could possibly be...cuz theres only 10 people in all of north america with my last name, and they all live here...weird! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I stole my daughters name from a girl I went to school with...she name her daughter first...I fell in love with the name and named my daughter the same thing... that was a long time ago I should look my old class mate up and see what her daughter is up too just to see which girl is doing better or worse. lol,
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Wow; there is another lady who lives in the same state, but different city, as me; we have the same name, our birthdates are within 4 days of one another, same month, same year; which also means her SS number is withint only a few digits of mine. As a result the credit bureau gets our credit entries swapped out. thankfully her credit is good so that it doesn't hurt either of us; however, it's a constant letter-writing campaign to the credit agencies to dispute what is hers and take back what is mine. What a challenge!!!!
    SouthernLady7

Answer by SouthernLady7 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• There are 5 Susan E Alexanders' at my bank alone!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:43 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Rachel Gabrielle Fowler
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 1:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• well when me and my SO get married hopefully this problem will be far behind me
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 1:41 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Alexander is a fairly common name i nvr knew another fowler
    Rachelxbby

Comment by Rachelxbby (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2010