what would you do? adult content

so. i met this guy, he told me i was beautiful, that he cared blah blah blah. we got together. we hooked up a few times and we've been hanging out a lot. we never made ourselves official or anything. so i'm at his house and his phone rings and i hear him in this heated conversation with what sounds like a girlfriend. to make a long story short, he neglected to tell me he had a girlfriend and i had to sit there and listen to him tell her the same exact shit he told me before and how he doesn't understand why she's mad that i'm there because i'm just a friend and he'd never cheat on her and she should have some more faith in him.

i figured out who she is and i told him to leave me alone and left.

would you tell the girl?
i'm sitting here looking at her facebook and i really want to message her and let her know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Then do. I mean, would I want to know? I sure would.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 1:20 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• PS where did you meet him?
    txdaniella

• I probably would, if I was in your situation. I'm sorry he hurt you, what a dog!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would absolutely tell the girl, without question. Even if only for her health - she needs to know that her partner is not being faithful.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• no leave it alone....I have been there a and asked cafemom's the same thing and everyone said leave it alone..I did and It has been 2 yrs now and I am really happy that I listened to the advice here...just leave it alone....

what goes around comes around and just let Karma deal with it...
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would walk away from that relationship and let her figure it out on her own, just as you did. Relationships are sometimes difficult but not rocket science.
    SouthernLady7

Answer by SouthernLady7 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• No, I wouldn't tell her. If they were married, then yes I would.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 1:23 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• The health thing is huge plus what if you are pregnant from him? That'd turn her life upside down. You know he lied about you, and what would you want if you were in her shoes?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 1:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I think I would....and if I were her I'd want to know....what if he's done this before? what if he'll do this again?! It's not fair to you or her and she'll be the one ultimately making the decision about leaving him or not, otherwise he's just gonna blame you and make you look like a bad person. I would.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• If I knew here. Maybe.

If not.. Nope. I would walk away and leave them to there mess. If she called him and was bitching about you being there. She knows he isn't being on the straight and narrow. She knows he steps out.. Or she at least suspects or else she wouldn't have reacted that way to you being there with him.

So I would let them deal with their thing, and move on along to greener pastures.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2010