Breaking News, $850 billion dollar Bail out Bill, what do you think?

Breaking News, the Bailout Bill was increased to $850 billion dollars, do you think that this is a mistake? Do you remember the last time Congress pushed through legislation and sent us to war on faulty plans and a rushed deal? There is no hurry to rush into spending this kind of money! What do you think?

akhlass

Asked by akhlass at 7:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• They sure can find money when it suits their needs, but they can't when average people need help. Rich people were going to lose money and we can't have that.
    sallyjrw

Answer by sallyjrw at 10:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• omg!!! so do we really have a choice?! I know i do not want to be paying taxes to wallstreet. It has nothing to do with me!!
    Anonymous

• I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    Anonymous

• What the French Toast?!
    Anonymous

• They keep spending and spending and spending.. but there's no money for prescription drugs or Education or even to fix our bridges or roads? Why is this?
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 8:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• K...what happens when that runs out? Then what?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• As scary as it is, I think this is an ESSENTIAL move. Our entire economy could collapse...life as we know it HINGES on this bill going through.
    Anonymous

• Yeah...and both Obama AND McCain voten in favor of this bill passing. VOTE 3RD party!!!!! This is complete BS!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I hate to think we will be paying for this. But without this bail out we all would be SOL! We could have another great depression on our hands if the stock market falls and more big companies go out of business. This bail out was needed! As of right now my hubby and I cannot even think about buying a house. We have good credit, but cannot get a loan. Hopefully in a few years we can!

I hope and pray we can fix out economy!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2008