Some ideas please! (its positive I swear lol)

Ok so mine and my DH wedding anniversary is coming up. We are pretty much a simple couple just dinner and movie kind of a thing, but I want to do something different for him. Do you have any suggestions? What are ways that you celebrate your anniversary? BTW its only your 2 year of marriage.

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 1:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Can you get away for a weekend trip? Maybe a bed and breakfast, or just rent a cabin for the weekend??
    parris3

Answer by parris3 at 1:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yea I was thinking of that too. Never done a B&B before have you?
    vjoaquin

Comment by vjoaquin (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Only once. It was very nice. Around here though a cabin is more to our liking. We enjoy hiking, fishing, etc. If your at a b&b in a good town there's always fun activities. Museums, walking tours, if you're around a winery do a tasting there. B&B's are pretty much stress free since someone does everything for you!
    parris3

Answer by parris3 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• http://www.romancestuck.com/anniversary/second-anniversary.htm

The second anniversary is cotton... The B&B is perfect as you can celebrate between the sheets! wink, wink ;)

The above link can give a few more ideas than I can... Happy Anniversary!!!
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 2:02 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• camping trips are nice. . .sleep out under the stars (if the weather is nice and use a mosquito net) sit by a fire and roast marshmallows. . . BandB's can be nice, but I think my DH would prefer something like camping better. . .pack fishing equipment and a cooler. . .cuddle up by a fire in the evening. . . that sounds nice to me
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 2:05 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• As for camping I dont think it will happens bc our anniversary is in Dec. Im just getting ideas to start planning and such.
    vjoaquin

Comment by vjoaquin (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Jul. 20, 2010