Is it possible to have healthy boy sperm and unhealthy girl sperm? Just wondering? My husband and I are having boy #5 and he thinks its b/c hisgirl sperm either are sick or he doesn't have any =D He wouldn't leqave me alone til i asked

mommyof5boys543

Asked by mommyof5boys543 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no its just your luck lol .. its what ever chromosone lol sorry cant spell his sperm gives your egg .. lol so shh its his fault lol im just kidding ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• boy sperms are stronger and faster than girl sperms. But boy sperm dies off sooner than girl sperm. So his fast little swimmmers aka boy sperm is just what your eggs want
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• so i need to find a way to kill off all his boy spermsLOL=)
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yup, like the girls said - its just your luck ;)

keep trying, someday you guys will get a girl ;)

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• there is an old saying... when you put a rose on your belly youre going to have a girl...

i know it prolly doesnt work, i didnt use a rose to get a girl. haha.. but you could give it a shot :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Put a rose on my belly? When? While we're goin at it =) That is hilarious! maybe I'll leave the thorns on and make him wear it on HIS belly. IT would still prick me though huh? So I'd have to like wear a suit of armor or somethin
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• lol .. i never heard the rose thing thats funny ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My suggestion next time for a girl (and keep me updated if ever you get pregnant again!) Calculate your ovulation cycle for 2 months straight; when you look at the calendar, have sex 2 days before the next scheduled ovulation day. You cannot have an orgasm though; (boy perm have a harder time dealing with the acidity within the vaginal area. So; that being said, no big O for you; and he has to do a shallow shot; not deep at all. (sorry so graphic guys...)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• you can also check around on the internet (we are in a similiar situation) the mothers diet can affect the sperm because of the acidity level of your body. i believe that if you tend to eat a lot of fruit and veggies you are going to tend to have boys if i remember correctly. the other lady was correct about sexual position and no big O. if you choose to throw a diet method in with the mix. you have to start about 6 weeks before trying to conceive.
    Anonymous

• lol maybe he just dominantly has male
    ladiesfirst

Answer by ladiesfirst at 2:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2008