Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need glass removed from my finger. Where do I go?

It's not ER worthy. Where do I go to have tiny pieces of glass removed from my finger?

It's not skin-deep either. Dh removed as much of it as he could see but I've had this problem before with wood and I know there's some in there.

Answer Question

Asked by SpiritedTigress at 2:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Health

Level 6 (150 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Go to your regular doctor in the morning or if you feel it is urgent go to the urgent care. But I think they close at 8 here.

    Answer by Whatkids at 2:20 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

  • if you can hold off until a dr. appointment. . . that is what I would do or else tweezers and a magnifying glass. . . GL

    Answer by Kirs at 2:20 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

  • Will they numb it? I was crying and screaming, I'd rather leave it in there than go through all that pain again X__X

    Comment by SpiritedTigress (original poster) at 2:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

  • i would go 2 urgent care u going 2 need that glass out of your finger

    Answer by momromtheheart at 2:37 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.