how often do you swim?

this summer.

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 3:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• i've wanted to swim for the longest time, but havent swam once this whole summer, sucks i know. i'm a good swimmer.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:06 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• been to the city pool twice on free days - the kids have gone maybe 7 times. It sux that the city pool did not offer lap times this summer it sure helped the last 2 summers when they had paying lap time set aside but budget cuts etc...
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• As much as we can. We belong to the Y. So most week nights after we come home from work. We would have our nanny take our child swimming but she doesn't know how to swim. So if not in the pool then I have her take him to the local water fountain they all play in - designed for kids to play in the fountain. While on vacation it was the ocean and the pool every single day that week. While my son visited his grandparents' home it was the community pool every day.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 7:52 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• We have only been once so far but plan on doing more of it before school starts :)
    kgmmw

Answer by kgmmw at 9:46 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Several times, but we don't have the opportunity to go often. But if I could I would swim daily, my children too! :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2010