Do you think it was wrong of me to say this to my ex husband?

So my ex husband has nothing to do with our daughter and is court ordered to pay child support but doesn't and hasn't since our divorce 21 months ago. He comes to see her maybe once a year but "acts" like he cares, but the most of the time doesn't seem to acknowledge her prescence on Earth....Well this is what my actual question is about...So he was with a girl for idk maybe a year and a half and she had either 2 or 3 miscarriages and he thought maybe she had something wrong with her and that's why she couldn't stay pregnant...well after they break up he's with a girl just long enough to get her pregnant (he said she got pregnant the night they met) and he said she just had a miscarriage so I said "Maybe that's God's way of telling you you don't need anymore kids bc you're a piece of shit and don't take care of the one you have?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• thats not nice to say. even if he doesnt pay attention to your guys' daughter, the other women, and their miscarriages, makes what you said not fair
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:44 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Ha ha that's something I would have said!! It was mean but I don't think you were wrong. It's not like you said it to the women who miscarried
    Allynmj

Answer by Allynmj at 3:53 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Great way to put it. You were too nice in my opinion. Good for you!
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:05 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• No u was not wrong for saying that. And the way it look ,God needs to do that to every man that's doesn't take care of their first kids.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:37 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Not nice. Why create more conflict and hard feelings? Why not just as him to see the child more?
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:34 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Ask him
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:35 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• yup you were wrong. it was petty and unessessary. i can understand your anger. but that wsa juvinile
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:42 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I don't think it was juvennile at all! This is your DD's life that he is refusing to be a part of. He is only hurting her by not being around. How is it juvenile when your child is the one hurting here? Yeah...you said the right thing! I would say more shit like that to him all the time. It would KILL me to watch my DD be ignored by her dad, she is the only one who is going to be affected by him not being around.

YOU DID GOOD!!!! He needs to know how much of a deadbeat he is...

Did he get mad???
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• you might be right though...maybe his karma is hitting him. He obviously has one child, why would god give him another one when he can't even take care of his first?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:10 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• being nasty and petty towards him is not going to make him WANT to be more involved
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:10 AM on Jul. 20, 2010