i think my water broke... adult content

I got up to go to the bathroom ever since fluid has been coming out how do i know when to go to the hospital or how do i know i'm not just loosing my bladder?

kaydee8

Asked by kaydee8 at 4:49 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What color is the liquid? Have you had any contractions?
    Allynmj

Answer by Allynmj at 5:01 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Go to the doctor anyway... they have a test to do to see if it's just urine, and if it's your water breaking.. it's better to be there ready to deliver anyway.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 5:07 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I agree with momtoelliett. The first time my water broke, it trickled like this. go to L & D and have them check it out.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I knew when mine broke...it was easy to tell it wasn't pee. I called the hospital and told them if I was losing this much urine they were going to keep me and figure out what the hell was up with that...LOL. I was also told that if it smells more sweet than urine like it is your waterr. It is important to get it checked out asap.
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2010