New relationship

I just recently started dating my boss. (I work at a casino and he's one of my many bosses) well he has 4 kids ages range from 8 to 15, and i have a 2 year old. Well we have been talking for a while and decided to give things a shot. Well i want more kids considering im only 22 and only have one, he's 36 but hasn't said anything on the subject of more kids. Well i guess my question is how long should i wait before bringing up the subject of me wanting more kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Think this over very carefully. Sit down and look at everything that's going on around u.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Give it time. If you guys recently started dating then you don't want to "scare" him away by taking so far into the future. Get to know each other better then decide if you want to take it to that level, and then eventually it will come up if he wants to commit.
    RealestRican

Answer by RealestRican at 5:35 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• good GOD, you barely have begun and you want to talk KIDS!? plus he is your BOSS!?! what are you THINKING WOMAN
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I think you really need to give this more thought. Do you really want to be with a guy who has 4 kids, is your boss & is 14 years older than you? I can betcha anything that after 4 kids & most likely...a divorce, that he wont want to have more kids. If you want to have more kids, you should find someone with less baggage . 4 kids is a lot of kids & not many people want ot have more than that, especially men. I think you're headed down a rocky road. Good luck....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:49 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• There are many things wrong with this "relationship". He is 14 years older than you. He is your boss. He already has 4 children for whom I assume he pays some kind of support. You barely know the man, and you are considering having sex with him, even having children by him. Notice I said by, because you will not be having them with him. You need to break this off now before it goes any farther, and you need to wait until some young man comes looking for a wife to love, honor and cherish. Surely to goodness you want more out of life than a good screw and another child to raise without the benefit of a father. Sex is a grand and glorious gift within the confines of marriage. Outside, it is called immorality. I know people don't use that word any more, but that is exactly what it is. It is cheap, ugly, destructive, degrading, and abasing. Surely you want more out of life than to be some man's unpaid prostitute.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:36 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You just started dating. The relationship may not go there. Just enjoy the now and the dating part of it. Once it moves on then discuss it but it might scare him off if you talk about it now especially since he already has four.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:20 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would give it time and if it is meant to be the subject will come up!
    DessC

Answer by DessC at 9:53 AM on Jul. 20, 2010