Migraines

I have been getting really bad migraines, they are getting worse everyday. I am on 75mg Tompax plus one for i did get migraines. I have tried everything.

I go in October to a migraine doc but they can't get me in before then.

Breezy97

Asked by Breezy97 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Health

• Try going to the chiropractor. That aways seems to help mine...
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 8:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Or a massage therapist. That seems to help me. Never been to the chiropractor, I'll have to try that one.
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Excedrin Migrane is really good....I know when they were going to give me topamax they said it was okay to take both at the same time... breathing excercises and sleep help me...
    Anonymous

• Chiropractor and massage therapist are the great option. Did you try any Bio-Supplements? It may by a great addition to those two.
    bizzybee68

Answer by bizzybee68 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I know how you feel I got them while I was preg with my son (that was my morning sickness) ohh how I wished I could trade it for nausea and vomiting LOL., anyways I really couldn't take much because I was pregg. my ob refered me to a neurologist who suggsted I take tomax but I said no because of the side effects it would have on my baby.........so I suffered all I did was take around the clock hydrocodone and freeze my head, I would take a frozen bag of veg. and place it on my head it would numb me for a few seconds but ohhh it felt good.

www.youravon.com/agonzalez5282
    free s/h code fsany
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 7, 2008