NewRelationship part 2

The reason i ask is because he's bringing the subject of sex, which im fine with, and has also stated he doesn't like to use condoms, which is fine because i can't stand them either, but i know the risks in having unprotected sex. I cant get on birthcontrol because it really fucks with me, i get ovarian cysts really bad. Last time i was on bc i ended up in the hospital because of the cysts. He says he'll pull out before he cums, which is not effective. so thats why i asked when i should bring the subject up. I don't mind getting preggo, its not like i cant raise a kid on my own, which i've been doing for two years. I can understand not wanting to bring it up soon as it risks scaring him off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• well you need to talk to him about children then because if neither of you are going to protect yourselves then it needs to be talked about what will happen if you get pregnant.
    DessC

Answer by DessC at 9:54 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You should be more focused on the std issue if he doesn't like wearing condoms. Think about it, he probably didnt wear condom with the last girl and who has she been with or what do they have?
    If you are having unprotected sex then I would bring it up. Don't wait until its too late then he decides he doesnt want kids. Take birth control, depo?
    RealestRican

Answer by RealestRican at 5:54 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• honey dont be stupid. not use birth control? please make sure that you wait at lesat 6 months and that you BOTH get STD testing NOW and in 6 months to make sure you are both at least HIV free. honey it really sounds to me like this man is using you as a tissue. sorry. you need to be more focused on the kids you HAVE. thsi guy is your BOSS.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Both of you are incredibly foolish people. He doesn't like to use condoms? Well golly gee whilikers, that's just too damn bad! And there are forms of birth control for you that don't involve hormones, hence no ovarian issues. So before you go on and have yet another kid in this already kidful situation, smarten up, go see your physician and obtain a form of birth control and inform the new BF that there will be no Free Willy until you've seen a clean STD screen.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I agree he's asking about sex already. How long have u know him. Tell him to get a STD and see how he respond. Not using condom he may have more kids and don't know.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:01 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• If the relationship is ready to have sex, it is ready to discuss pregnancy. Just bring it up. If he can't handle the conversation, then don't have sex with him.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:31 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• ummmm....if he can talk about having sex with you & saying how he hates to use condoms (what a disrespectful loser) then i think you can talk about having babies. How messed up is that that people talk about having unprotected sex before the children talk...it should be the other way around! If he won't use condoms because "he doesn't like them" then you need to find another guy. What a friggen creep!

I agree, you need to smarten up here. You are still very immature & probably should not be hooking up with this guy. ANY man who tells a women "he doesn't use condoms" has lack of respect. All he is thinking about is getting his dick wet. You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself...

You barely know this guy & your saying you don't mind if you get preggo? Yeah...you are still too immature to have any more kids. Check yourself before you wreck yourself...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:56 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I agree wbout the STD thing. You need to stop & think for a minute...he's probably fucked so many women without condoms & you are "fine" with that...wow. You need to tell him to get tested for ALL STD's & to show you prof that he is STD free. He's 36 & probably has a lot of women under his belt. Especially working for a casino where women flourish...

I would not consider having a child with this man. Seriously, any man who says they won't use condoms are only out to get their dick wet.....litterally. Men who really care about their women look at all options before making any decisions like that. And, if he really cared about you, he WOULD use a condom easily. just being with you would matter more than getting his dick wet. But, just being with you doesn't matter....he needs to get his dick wet. What a pig...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:02 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Again, I'd see where the relationship goes. Don't bring a child into the mix just bc he wants sex and you can't take bc. If he's not into some type of committed relationship I wouldn't be risking a pregnancy. I'm all for casual sex but not for playing roulette when it comes to having babies. I say screw responsibly. Surely nowadays there are more types of bc than pills and condoms. Talk to your doctor

Answer by admckenzie at 9:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2010