Where can I meet a military guy? Or a guy in uniform?

I am single, independent and love a man in uniform. Where can I meet a military guy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• At any of the bars and strip clubs around the bases and posts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• How to meet a guy in uniform? Get arrested.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Ha ha that's was funny. You can just go hang around the outside of the base.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• If I wanted to meet a guy who was in the military, and I wanted one who was looking for a wife, I would visit the churches where the military guys go. The church is where you will find the guys with the best morals, the best character, and the ones most interested in marriage. If you meet guys of any kind in bars or similar hang-outs, they are more likely to be looking for one-night stands.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Not just the churches the book stores coffee shops are great too. Check into the base and find if they have any programs that they need civilian volunteers for.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2010