I need a birthday theme for my 2 year old....

I need to start buying supplies for my dd's party.She will be 2 and I don't know what theme to do. It is so much easier when they are old enough to say what they like!
So what did/do you plan on doing for your childs theme?

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• She doesn't have a fav movie? My DD loves Wall-E and she's 14 months lol
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 6:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I did My Little Pony for her first birthday and Dora the Explorer for the second party. You should check online on ebay and craigslist. Lots of people sell party decorations for very cheap online, because they don't want to throw them away when they're still in perfect condition. I wish I would have thought about it in time...we spent over $50 in decorations and saw a whole pack of it online for like $20.....we could have saved a lot of money....we will definitely look into it for next year.

Other themes:

Disney Princesses
    Little Mermaid
    The Princess and the Frog
    Strawberry Shortcake
    Rainbow Brite
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Princess. at dollar stores there's a generic princess theme that you can do.. cheap and easy.. i have a bunch of birthday ideas.. so if you want PM me and i can show you some pics of my DD"s party
    Audreysmommy123

Answer by Audreysmommy123 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• For my son his first birthday was Mickey Mouse, his next is gonna be Spongebob. If she has any preference towards any tv show u could do that one, like if she likes Dora or Kailan. For a girl I would probably go with something like princesses, or those little teddy bears with tiaras on them, or just a basic hot pink theme
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Thats the thing is we don't watch a whole lot of TV here. And when it is on she does not pay too much attention LOL I think I may do the generic pink princess thing again even. Thanks everyone!!
    MooNFaeRie30

Comment by MooNFaeRie30 (original poster) at 5:07 AM on Jul. 23, 2010