Do you ever ask yourself...

Do you ever ask yourself if you truly love him or is it for the kids, I know if you feel this way you probably don't love him...but I just want to know how others feel about it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• i did once and now he is my ex and im with the man i really do love
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I think it's normal to question from time to time, it helps us give ourselves a reality check. All I know is it's never better to stay together for the kids if your heart is not in it. At some point they will pick up on it and end up having a negitive opinion of what marriage is , not what it should be. Good luck
    musiclovingmomm

Answer by musiclovingmomm at 8:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yes...everyday. I don't know what to do
    Anonymous

• i only do that when he pisses me off but that doesn't happen often
    Anonymous

• Children need to see a happy, loving, caring relationship. If you question your love to him it will reflect on the children and its best to lead seperate happy loving lives then together with nothing.
    MissLu

Answer by MissLu at 8:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• He is the love of my life. Times get really rough at times but my love for him always helps me through. There have been a couple of times I wasn't sure I was going to make it through, but we did.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Sometimes but only because I am a recovering sex and love addict.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2008