Does anyone else find all these stupid questions annoying???

I know people want credits so that they can look cool..or whatever...i don't know why the friggen points are so valuable to moms on here. I think the whole point system is lame & I'm sick of all these retarded questions.

"whats your favorite color"
"whats your favorite movie"
"what did you do yesterday"

I really feel as if these dumb questions take away from the more important questions on here. I use to come here to help & to get advice myself, but now all i see are these lame"crazy for credits" questions.

Why is it so darn important to you to get points? Does it make you feel cool, or special to have high credits? I'm really not liking the credit thing Cafemom. Now this place is even more loaded with pointless, dumb questions.....I miss the old cafemom...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I agree.........just ignore them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yeah just ignore them
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:18 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• its something that will soon slow down. this is all shiny and new right now
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I like the silly questions. It's entertaining reading the answers. I need some levity in my life right now, not all doom & gloom. This is merely entertainment with mixed in drama and it's nice to get to know other women in similar circumstances.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:53 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I hate the use of the word retarded. Its derogatory, its disgusting and its backwoods hick English.

There are people on here who have children or other family members that have Down's Syndrome (which is what the proper term for "retarded" is).

You make yourself look pretty uneducated when you use the word. If you don't like the answers section anymore, there is no one that is forcing you to look at it.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 11:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2010